Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 3 of The Next Best Thing Contest

Well, I finally finished my mini kit for week three of the designer challenge at DSI. This week you get two freebies out of the deal. Yes, that's right, TWO!! For this challenge we were given a color palette to work with, and told to create a mini kit with a theme of our choosing and a quick page to go with it. I intend to turn this into a full kit, so be sure to keep checking back here for more info on when I will release the full kit in my stores.

I was inspired to use this theme because my son loves to chase after any lizards and frogs that he sees around our house. He hasn't managed to catch any yet (thank goodness), but that doesn't stop him from trying. So here is Leapin' Lizards! mini kit and a quick page freebie to match. Click the images to go to the gallery for downloads. Please remember if you haven't registered at the DSI forum, you will need to do so in order to view the gallery. Don't worry, it's free to register. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment